Mock-up - Chelestra Household

I'm thinking just Nini's room will be on screen, if that helps for size.


 Chelestra home. Nini is in her room (dressed and headed for the door), Fluffy is in his little bed (he's supposed to be out on a walk, but I wanted to see if the bed looked silly - it does), Nini's Mom is doing dishes (you'd think a powerful witch would be doing something more important, but she is also a housewife), and there is a kitty on the couch (they didn't have one before, but I think it'll add to the witch image if she has a black cat).

In case it is not obvious, the white outlines of doors are there to represent foreground doors.
-

Turns out "Kitten Quest" will be the thing I work on when I need a break from this one.

I need to work out how, the Demo at least, content will look and play before I actually fiddle with stuff in Construct. I understand now why some developers prefer to have the graphics done before they work on the code. Place-holders are just not good enough.

A mock-up, however, can be used as a background to work out size, location and maybe even flow.

No comments: